Saturday, November 29, 2008

Back to Study.. Again!!

There are greater thing in life than study. However, to achieve those things in life study is needed. It might seem so Cliche but that the way life is. 9 days and counting to my second last exam... or to be honest, i rather put it.. 9 days and counting, to the days i can enjoy without the worry of having to study... the life i rather be enjoying.
I am sure almost everyone will agree (my parents i mean)... that study is very important in order to achieve greater things in life. Brainless as i can be (according to my brother), I thrive to study to ensure another unit is passed and a qualification is gained at the end of it.
Of course i rather be spending this time watching my K-Drama or spending time with my daughter who is growing up so quickly before my eye.
Oh well.. to commemorate this very first entry of my new blog (Not that I dislike my old blogs and stuff... but it seems that I have blogs scattered everywhere in this world-wide-web). My goal is to make this blog a personal one... about my one and only life.. and how things go by around me.

And my goal of today is: Back to Study!!!... Activity 11: Working Capital Management - here I come...

No comments: