Sunny, Warm, Breezy... This is life..
Ah.. living life.. Sleepy.. Sleepy.. thats what I feel the whole day..
Just like the old days.. Us three all over again.. Three little lazy brats.. who are too lazy to look after the house, too lazy to cook, too lazy to do anything. Sleeping is the best cure for everything. With all the breeze it is the perfect weather to actually Not do anything..
Back to my Golden days obsession: KDrama
Currently Watching:
East of Eden - 36 here I come..
Boys Over Flower - 2 just starting..
No Kids, No Husband - Life is sad.. but I think the time is good for me to spend on myself. A very rare chance.. I dont think I will ever get to do this again in a near future.
Hyori ah.. Missing u Girl.. Muackz..
Work.. Can never complain about work. Lots of things to say but the danger about blogging is when you reveal too much information about yourself that can be taken as a disadvantages by people around you. What happen to blogging without the consequences of being judge in your real life? I thought this is what virtual world is all about..
No comments:
Post a Comment