Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chitter Chatter

Can't Bear to Say I Love You...
Life has been pretty low lately, Things happen, not bad, not good either, wish i can be like GaEul who rather hearing bad news first and save the good news to last, How I envy her.
I don't see things happening lately being good nor bad. Life is just cruising along as per normal. Work has been quite low, cant really say why, has been busy but yet been so constant, pretty boring thats all I can say. Home been ok, I have been blessed with the most wonderful person in the whole world, If I am feeling down, she has been the only person that can give me comfort. I feel so connected to her, that smile can just pick up a lonely soul back to its track.

"Can't Bear to Say I Love You, I have no courage, I am scared that you will be taken away from me... "

No comments: