How many of you have experience a Battle with your little ones. I found that some of these battles can resemble to World War I and progressed to World War II when time permits. It amazes me up until today that the little girl, who are cheerful, cheeky, naughty can suddenly throw such a big tanturm over a simple matter. I felt like I just found a little monster who possess my little one until I barely recognize who she is.
Just another day, little monks switched to does not like green beans mode. I admit that I started the war by a mere want to introduce her to what green beans looked and taste like by itself. It is the first time she has seen it by it shape and eaten it on its own. She straightaway uses her Monster figure to point out to Mummy that she does not want to eat it. This is the vicious cycle that I have to go through every time I want to introduce her to something new. Its like playing roulette with her. If she likes it, the odds are she will keep opening her mouth, wanting for more and repeatedly say the word "Mooh". If she dislikes it, she will take a bite, chew, spit, and stare at you with her evil death stare.
I had no choice but to discipline her the other night because she repeatedly spitting out food. I started off with a "Stare Requests and Firm tones" - ignored and moved on to the next step: "Stopping all activities and 1 minute of silence" This then followed with a Loud Cry and Kick which then resulted in meal time being stopped. Felt like an eternity later when her behavior improved I finally gave in. I suddenly found a new Koala clinging on Mummy Tree not wanting to let go and falling a sleep whilst hugging moi.
Poor baby, I do hope that your temper will be better soon as you will make everyone in the house angry.
Here are some of your cheekiness that hopefully not followed with the stubbornness.
No comments:
Post a Comment